ACL 2010: Wishful ThinkingOctober 7th, 2010 at 11:38 am by joshpitts under Uncategorized
Any acts you wish were playing at ACL this year? I ask myself that question at every festival I attend; “Who could have made this show even better?!” While this year’s lineup is insanely good as usual, below is a handful of acts that would have made it even more epic!
- Steel Pulse (This festival needs a legendary Reggae band, Steel Pulse personifies that moniker)
- Snoop Dogg, Q-Tip, KRS-One, etc. (Give me one iconic Rapper and this festival would be over the top)
- Mad Caddies or Voodoo Glow Skulls (At least one Ska band is needed, so get one of the best)
- Facing New York (Underrated Prog-Indie band from the Bay Area, this band’s live performance is unbelievable)
- Ben Kweller (Native Texan, one of the best songwriters of this generation. He has played ACL in previous years)
- The Vandals and Bad Religion (ACL 2010 needs more punk bands, and these two are stalwarts. Both of these bands will be playing at Fun Fun Fun Fest in November however)
What does your wish list look like?